Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Can Somebody Translate This???

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Super-8 in a foreign language

    Well, it's foreign to me. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 29, 2003 05:44 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 29, 2003 05:44 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sam Gowland's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I did try all the languages I could think of this morning plus any other that came up as an option on the sites that translate for free. I don't recall any of them even coming close to a translation.

    I did however just try 'Hungarian'(thx Cameraguy) and the majority of text did translate into somewhat broken english. I was left with unknown words however still in the original.

    Anyway, I used this site:

    http://www.foreignword.com/Tools/transnow.htm

    but to be honest although it was easy enough to follow/use it didn't offer the option of translating whole web pages like some other sites do. What you have to do is translate chunks of text at a time. Alright I guess if you're really interested but really time consuming.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •